Pooja International is an ISO 9001:2008 certified company. Part of the Vishal Group, Pooja International feels immense pride in being able to bring the best of German automobiles to Nepal. Nepal has had a long ‘love affair’ with Volkswagen that began during the 60s and continued for decades. The love story with VW did not end, car lovers kept the ‘ Volkswagen’ running in the streets of Nepal. Pooja International believes that Volkswagen offers the right mix of vehicles for the Nepalese market and its wide range of vehicles will be well accepted by those who value quality engineering and technological innovations.
The first Volkswagen showroom in Panipokhari, Kathmandu was jointly inaugurated by Mr. Armin Keller, Executive Director (Sales, India and far East) and Mr. Henning Hansen, Charge D’Affaires, (Embassy of Germany in Nepal) on 10th September, 2010.
The new World class Volkswagen Showroom was inaugurated on April 4, 2014 in a prime location in Thapathali Kathmandu. The showroom was jointly inaugurated by Mr. Henning Hansen, Charge D’Affaires, (Embassy of Germany in Nepal and Mr. Trilok Chand Agrawal, the Chairman of PINPL
When you buy a Volkswagen, you can be assured of all the advantages that a German engineered car offers, such as:
- Elegant Design and styling
- Outstanding driving pleasure, safety and comfort
- Long term value retention due to a highly rigid and fully galvanized body
- Range of engine options from economical to performance oriented
- Spacious, pleasant and comfortable interiors
- High-grad materials and excellent workmanship
- Standard equipment down to the smallest niceties
- Optional accessories to suit your individuality