As a vehicle is used, all the separate components will wear down and/or deteriorate over time. Vehicles are built from the start with this in mind. As a result it is necessary to regularly check the various components, when adjustments or replacement of parts can be made as required. Adapting to conditions to keep you safe.
• Volkswagen has developed strict standards to help ensure your car always gets the high-quality oil it deserves.
• The right oil provides optimal lubrication and protection—even under more extreme driving conditions.
• It also helps your car’s engine stay clean, reducing overall wear, and maximizing its performance.
• Oil approved by Volkswagen remains more stable at higher temperatures instead of beginning to break down.
• Regular oil changes with the right oil can improve your car’s fuel economy.*
No matter how you drive, how fast you can stop is probably the most important safety feature in your car. Your Volkswagen brake system needs to be 100% reliable, especially in adverse conditions. That’s why brakes are a top priority when performing a maintenance service job. To help ensure that you can always rely on your brake system, take it to the braking experts at your local Volkswagen dealership since they know how to service the sophisticated anti-lock braking system (ABS) on all Volkswagen models.
If you think about it, your tires are responsible for keeping you connected to the road. That’s a pretty big deal. So, to make sure your tires haven’t lost their grip, bring your car to an authorized Volkswagen Service Center for closer inspection. They’ll check your tread pattern, your sidewalls, and your tire pressure. Rotations to replacements, count on your Volkswagen Certified Technicians for all your tire service needs.
Volkswagen tires are specially matched to your vehicle model’s specific handling and performance requirements.
Unlike any other battery on the market, Genuine Volkswagen Batteries meet the stringent requirements of your Volkswagen. A Volkswagen battery is engineered to provide more reserve capacity (or amp hours) to satisfy the electronic demands of today’s European-engineered cars. In addition to coming in a full range of power ratings, each battery is competitively priced and backed by a limited warranty.*
Extreme temperatures are tough on batteries. Have your technician check the condition of your battery before those hot and cold months. If your battery requires replacement, you’ll be glad you did.
• Designed to perfectly fit the curvature of Volkswagen windshields.
• Engineered for superior wiping quality and long-lasting performance.
• Made of a specially blended rubber compound that resists heat, road chemicals, and ultraviolet rays.
• Quiet and efficient with improved wear resistance, reduced streaking, and less blade chatter.
Wiper blades should be checked every 15,000 miles. See your Service Consultant for wiper blades that are just right for your car.
• Are engineered to filter out 99% of particles down to 0.5 microns
• Help ensure fresher air within the cabin, regardless of season or geographic location
• Help protect your vehicle’s air conditioning unit
• Help you keep your eyes on the road—and see it more clearly through your windshield
Check your pollen filters if you notice odd odors or the window and windshield interiors appear unclean. Refer to your owner’s manual to see when your Volkswagen needs a pollen filter replacement.
• Filter out even the tiniest dirt particles down to 10 microns.
• Are specifically matched to the needs of each individual type of engine.
• Comply with the stringent requirements of DIN standards (e.g. combustion behavior).
• Are exactly matched to the relevant filter housing for an optimum seal.
• Can help save you money by helping ensure optimum fuel consumption and a longer life of your engine.
Check your air filter if you notice your engine is not running smooth, including uneven running and increased idling speeds. Refer to your owner’s manual to see when air filter replacement is needed on your Volkswagen.
From inspecting belts and hoses to checking tire pressure and battery terminals, our Volkswagen Certified Technicians will make sure your Volkswagen is in great shape.
Headlights, Hazards, Side and Tail Lamps, Engine Air Filter, Fluid Levels, Pollen Filter, Exhaust System, Engine Drive Belts, Engine Hoses, Shocks and Struts, Battery Terminal and Cables, Tire Wear and Tread, Front and Rear Brakes, Windshield Condition, Wiper Blades, CV Boots and Joints, Carpets, Floor Fats and Mirrors